Saturday, 19th March 2011, a product talk was organize by PAM held at PAM Centre on “Discovering the Technical and Economical Advantages of Pre-Mixed Ceramic Tiles Adhesives”. The talk started at 9.30am and was attended by 38 participants.
Ar. Yong Ming Cheong welcomed all members and invited the speaker, Ms. Veronica Wong, Retail Sales Manager from Wacker Chemical (South Asia) Singapore to present her slide.
The Vinnapas product classes for polymer powders have a different category. It is:-
1. VINNAPAS N- The rheologically neutral class.
2. VINNAPAS T- The highly thixotropic class.
3. VINNAPAS F- the class for excellent flow properties without superplasticizers.
4. VINNAPAS H- the class for outstanding water repellency.
5. VINNAPAS L- the class for optimum leveling.
On the second session, the speaker briefed everyone about the product of ceramic tile adhesives (CTA) including all the necessary pre-mixed raw materials such as binder, aggregates and additives at guaranteed mixing proportions. Mr. Ang San Eng, the Product Manager from Lafarge Cement conducted a product demonstration on the mixes and applications of the pre-mixed mortars.
The product demonstration ended at 11.30am followed with Q&A session. Ar. Yong Ming Cheong thanked all and to Lafarge cement for their generous sponsorship to make the seminar possible on behalf of PAM Sabah Chapter.